7 Mar 2012

I'M ALIVE

Surprise!!!
Like finally, i'm back with a new blog.
I know it's been a while i didn't post any update on my previous blog,
it's been 3years since my last update.
Wow, i didn't know it had been this long zomg!!
Wonder you guys still remember who am i?
And for my lovely readers and friends,
please relink me if you don't mind. (thank you)
I'm not using the old blog anymore,
it has become dusty, being neglected for years.
I'm sorry. That's why i created a new one.
So how you doing?
So fast it's already 8th March, like a blink of an eye.
Hmmm *thinking* ...
I have so much to talk about but i don't know where to start at, hahaha.
Okay, just wanna tell you guys that i will keep on blogging updates from today onwards.
Yes, i won't quit this time *promise*
So readers, is there anything you would like to share with me?
Leave me some comment on my chatbox if you want,
it's just on the left hand side of the page.
No worries, i will respond to every comment.
Hmmm i think i have to stop here.
I will update more often, feel free to subscribe and follow my new blog.
Hope you enjoy reading my first post of 2012.
Thank you so much, and have a good night (:
Yours sincerely, Vien